Have you ever felt like the day was so long? Because of the bad mood, sometimes I want the night to come soon so everything can end quickly. This usually happens to women. Are you one of them?
So, don’t let a bad mood ruin your day. Healthy Friends. You have to quickly solve it by finding out the source of the problem. If you already know the cause, fix it immediately. Don’t let it be, it can damage the quality of your work at the office.
Quoted from various sources, some foods and drinks can help overcome your bad mood :
Chocolate isn’t just in the form of paste or jam. Chocolate drinks or cookies made from chocolate can also work effectively to overcome bad moods. Why do you think?
Because chocolate makes glucose levels in the blood rise quickly. This is a good supply of energy for the brain, the result is a better mood.
Consumption of chocolate can work quickly to improve gloomy mood conditions you can also look for foods that contain caffeine in addition to chocolate.
Coffee and tea can also be an option. Its content can stimulate the nervous system. This will make blood flow to the brain and all parts of the body smoother. This will relate to your mood condition, you know.
2. Coconut water
Coconut water is believed to refresh your body, you know. In terms of health, coconut water can overcome dehydration problems experienced. Well, coconut water is full of electrolytes that can improve mood quickly. You can drink it original or with other flavor mixtures.
How, can you imagine that cold coconut water isn’t fresh yet? Hhmm .. delicious!
Bananas are a yellow fruit that can work well in dealing with bad moods. Bananas contain tryptophan and amino acids that increase serotonin levels in the body. This hormone can improve your mood, you know.
4. Eat ice cream or drink milk
It’s not just girls who consume ice cream, adult women can too. Ice cream contains compounds that can stimulate thrombotonin production.
This hormone can overcome a bad mood and prevent changes in your mood. As if you feel happy eating ice cream when you are upset. Besides being able to calm your feelings, the milk content in ice cream can also prevent insomnia.
5. Red Malay kratom
Kratom leaves or more specifically based on the best type called red malay kratom is a tropical tree that is included in the coffee family, one of the “strains” that is best to improve mood and help deal with pain. Kratom (Mitragyna speciose) is common in Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, and other South Asian countries. the benefits of kratom leaves are due to the two active substances they contain. The two substances are mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine. Both of these compounds have analgesic effects, the same effect as the group of pain relievers. In low doses, kratom provides a stimulant effect. A person will feel more energy, more alert, and happier. It’s like coffee. Meanwhile, for higher doses, the effects of kratom are almost the same as those of opiates, namely the effects of analgesics (pain relievers) and sedation (sedatives).
Kratom is secretly an alternative medicine and qualitative research on its own of people taking kratom shows that, with few harmful side effects, people successfully use kratom to break out of opioid addiction and can effectively treat their pain.
Some facts about red Malay kratom leaves:
- Kratom is included in the coffee plant (Rubiaceae) that produces important alkaloids such as caffeine. This tropical plant grows to a height of 4-16 meters and ordinary people take advantage of the leaves that have a width exceeding the palm of an adult’s hand.
- These leaves have long been used by some Indonesians as a ‘miracle cure’ for all diseases, from opioid addiction to pain relievers to overcoming anxiety.
- The leaves of this plant are usually dried and consumed by brewing it as a tea drink or in capsule form.
- Kratom can stimulate brain receptors, with far fewer side effects.
- This herbal plant is a psychoactive plant that has been used as herbal medicine and traditional medical ingredients in several Southeast Asian regions for thousands of years.
- Scientists say Kratom has positive effects, but so far very few studies have analyzed the safety and overall side effects of these leaves.
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said that one of the compounds found in green plants is opioids
- They usually consume kratom leaves by chewing them like betel leaves or brewing them like tea.
- Kratom is sold and marketed like a supplement in the form of capsules and fine powder. Apart from being labeled as effective as a recreational herbal pain reliever, kratom is also for users who want to get rid of drug addiction.
- Professor who studies emergency medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, Edward W. Boyer, has a record of research results that reveal why plants can become recreational medical plants.
- Kratom can act as a stimulant and help increase focus. Meanwhile, for use with high doses, kratom can be a sedative that produces anti-pain effects like opium.
- The relaxation sensation occurs because the active ingredients in kratom, namely mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine, bind to opioid receptors in the human body.